CHOOSE THE FREEWARE

I Spy School Days (Ages 5-9)

Check Recent Freeware List with download developer website.

Don't forget to check up daily freeware Update. I Spy School Days (Ages 5-9) on Freewindowsoftware.blogspot.com

Software Description                                           Freeware

Free Windows Software Download of List of Freeware Download and Software Download for Windows in the Internet. We can grab in many Categories : MultiMedia, Graphics & Design, Utility, Internet, Business, Desktop, Games, Scripts and Other Software.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Spy School Days (Ages 5-9)

I Spy School Days (Ages 5-9) - products by Scholastic Platform:    Windows XP / Macintosh Media: CD-ROM

Related search : early learning kids i spy school video games tw pc game fuller carters games.

Copy and paste in new browser to view detail

I Spy School Days (Ages 5-9) With nine unique play areas filled with more than 1600 object-&-word searches in hundreds of clever picture riddles puzzles & games I Spy School Days challenges kids to use their brains. Find objects in six themed Craft Projects screens. Explore nature with a handy built-in magnifying glass that reveals hidden treasures. Race against time to classify objects in Oops Hoops. Explore worlds such as Wood Block City Codebreaker Chalkboard & Make Your Own Spy. Each area has rhyming riddles to solve hidden objects to search for & creative exercises. I Spy School Days combines has all the elements that made the original I Spy such a hit & much more! SPY School Days develops these essential skills. Visual discrimination / Spelling / Reading / Creative writing / Math concepts / Logic & Reasoning / Associative thinking / Vocabulary building / Rhyming / Visual memory / Creativity / Problem solving / Cause & Effect analyses / Strategic thinking For PC - Microsoft Windows 95 98 2000 / later / For Macintosh - OS7.5 / later / May not be compatible with XP / OSX See all video games carters games fuller pc game early learning i spy kids school tw. Dozens of new challenges are here for any child between the ages of 5-9 to explore With more than 1600 object-&-word searches in hundreds of clever pictures. Your kids will learn many new words & how to use them Play with riddles puzzles & games to develop our child's thinking skills As they play children develop important learning skills such as reading matching & problem solving I Spy School Days challenges kids to use their heads

Previous post : Reader Rabbit Learn to Read With Phonicsby The Learning C...Reader Rabbit I Can Read With Phonics 1st...by The Learning C...Clifford The Big Red Dog Thinking Adventuresby Scholastic. I Spy School Days (Ages 5-9)

Maybe you interest in :

Scholastic I Spy Funhouse4.8 out of 5 stars (9) $17.99I SPY Treasure Hunt [Old Version]4.5 out of 5 stars (82)  I Spy Fantasy [Old Version]4.5 out of 5 stars (56) $3.73I Spy Junior (Jewel Case)3.9 out of 5 stars (16) $6.73Scholastic I Spy Mystery3.5 out of 5 stars (20) $17.99

Source Amazon.com

Labels: