CHOOSE THE FREEWARE

Nausea Sensation

Check Recent Freeware List with download developer website.

Don't forget to check up daily freeware Update. Nausea Sensation on Freewindowsoftware.blogspot.com

Software Description                                           Freeware

Free Windows Software Download of List of Freeware Download and Software Download for Windows in the Internet. We can grab in many Categories : MultiMedia, Graphics & Design, Utility, Internet, Business, Desktop, Games, Scripts and Other Software.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nausea Sensation

When i was pregnant, everyday i had nausea that feel like almost killing me. I just don’t know what’s happening to me. I had already asking to my friends for anti nausea, and nothing useful, even if its work, it just for a moment. Everything my friends told me like drank milk and ate dried toast, saltine crackers, and much more. Another day, i try one of nausea products, it's anti nausea bracelets and this thing help me so much. Until i don’t remember that i ever have nausea before.
Now, i will tell you something. I’ll try to explain what nausea is and other related to it. Nausea is the sensation of unease and discomfort in the stomach with an urge to vomit. Actually nausea is not a sickness, because of several conditions, many of which are not related to the stomach only. Travel sickness is an example. Nausea is also an adverse effect of many drugs. It can be the effect of a large intake of sugary foods.
In medicine, nausea can be a problem during chemotherapy regimens and following cancer products. Nausea also following pregnancy, it is called "morning sickness. But mild nausea during pregnancy can be normal. Nausea also caused by Alcoholism, Brain tumor, Cancer and much more.

Labels: